Thanks Ode you are totally entitled to your opinion however if you have read
the literature I sent you I am surprised at your reaction - in my humble
opinion this is a global health breakthrough like no other in my lifetime - I
have understood you over the past 17 years then I was completely mistaken in
your understanding of how the body works!!!      At least I tried
Peace, love, good health & happiness  be yours for a wonderful Season no matter
how you choose to spend the time
Sandee🐬
An Attitude of gratitude & Awareness is everything!!!
Life Wave X39 Patch - www.lifewave.com/sandygeorge
Alive Again Colloidal Silver Products
For Topical Gel & Eye Drops
oha...@juno.cpm or san...@spiceisle.com