Straight from the link she mentions and before saying "Turn on any news
idiot".

"High levels of shedding earlier following an initial exposure is
significant, *but these results are being misrepresented in the media*."
Which is the point all along. Misinformation spread through the mass media,
Censorship by social media to stop the public from learning the truths, and
the continual progression of Crimes against humanity by these same people
who are supposed to be protecting us, not harming and killing us. And if
vaccines have historically been recalled for only a few deaths, why are all
these deaths not putting a stop to these so-called vaccines months ago?