I wouldn't know, I don't watch CNN.

Why is it that the only source of news known to Trumpers is CNN? Can you at
least try being original for once?

I prefer science, scientists, doctors, the ones that know about Covid. The
ones with it in their faces every day.

If tRump had used honesty, worn a mask, been honest about how sick he was
with Covid, how he got the vaccine, we would not have all the deniers right
now and the rate of infection would be much lower, less people would have
died.

All you have is fake websites, fake news, people like Mike Adams who was
thrown off Facebook for saying they were targeting him when they weren't.
Mike needs some serious medication.