Ed

I acknowledge your points, i.e. possible vaccine induced brain damage, propaganda effort (game), intent to drive readers to her friends group, an idea new to me (which friend, what group?), and the damage to this group.  My intent is to provide data for anyone interested, regardless of which discussion motivated me to dig up data.  It is largely preaching to the choir, but hopefully some of the info will be disseminated to the wider population, which is in the grips of mass hysteria and propaganda.   I dont see the damage you are concerned about

Thanks

Max