The biggest problem all these people have with using silver....which they
KNOW WORKS...is making it complicated enough to convince you that you can't
do it yourself dang near for FREE  and have to buy it from 'them'
...but it seems as though the complications make it less effective and
takes using more silver doing nothing....and ALL of them work by
'releasing' silver Ions [vs just making silver ions to start with]
Ode