Since everyone who took the experimental gene therapy is a test subject, to
the tune of 160 million (even that is probably a lie) test subjects, we all
have direct stake in the outcome,  since our friends and families will be
affected. Since this "software of life" (Modernas pet name) is all so new,
and the catastrophe is quickly unfolding, we're still attempting to learn
how to deal with it, so yes, we're not 100% sure we can help, but we try
anyway.  Mikovitz  may be wrong, or she may be right. But no one has to
send her money; pine needle tea is easy to make. And the recipe is free and
popular.  If I was duped into getting the experimental gene therapy,  I
would be researching all the remedies I could,  instead of badgering the
people  who might be the only help I'll ever get. Flu season hasn't even
started yet,  and already the test subjects are crashing. If the trend
continues,  there won't be any Healthcare for anyone due to full and
overflowing hospitals.  You are obviously uninformed about what's going on.