The vaxx vs novaxx argument aside, the actual numbers are small. Vanishingly small n the bigger picture. See:

"Some simple maths can place everything into perspective and show the level of deception we are facing! "
https://t.me/LauraAbolichannel/5436

I am all for preventative, proactive health buiding. Primary healthcare so that I do not have to go to hospital.

OK, Tony