Ok, Phil, so you post a website (without any scientific references) whereas
I posted several peer-reviewed research studies. Please notice the
difference. Again: just making a claim does not make it so.

Den fre 10 sep. 2021 kl 16:51 skrev Phil Morrison <philmorrison...@gmail.com

--
André Juthe
andre.ju...@gmail.com