what causes ROS?   a biological reaction, mainly, as I see it.

Any simple view is not going to be comprehensive.   How many biological reactions are involved in the silver experience?  All kinds of changes are going on, not only to the silver product as it is ingested, but then in the blood and lymph.  Your nano may very likely be reduced to ions and reformulated in the GI tract, as the several studies I posted previously show.  To argue that nano is the only way to go is to ignore all the studies.   Nobody talks about de differentiation, yet another biological reaction. Why argue over a few simple and incomplete ways of understanding silver?

An open, humble mind is the way forward

Max