scroll down to antibacterial mode of action of silver for a quick overview of  mechanisms of action

https://bit.ly/3z7VbJz

On 9/11/2021 11:26 AM, Tony Moody wrote:
Phil,
Yes, thanks for the clarity.
Exactly my point is that normal yeast ( bread or beer or wine yeast) will
eventually die without
oxygen. Normal yeast will propogate and grow with the correct amount of air,
(oxygen). Not the
other way round.

Abnormal cells? Abnormally shaped or sized? Mutations?   or  Do you mean
anaerobes?

I think my problem is with your use of the nomenclature of "normal"  and
"abnormal" cells.
Maybe you can give some examples of each ?

OK,
Tony

Tony,

Normal cells get their energy from oxygen, and so handle oxygen
very well.

Abnormal cells get their energy from fermentation and other sources
-- but not oxygen.

So, abnormal cells can't deal with oxygen and die when exposed to
reactive oxygen.

Only silver nanoparticles can make reactive oxygen.

CS works.

I hope you find this explanation simple, and without contradictions.

---

Archives: