Very true just as should the run-off from factory meat farms, the many
drugs passed through human urine into the wastewater that they say
wastewater treatment plants can not filter out. Same as the damages caused
by Fracking with so many chemicals being injected underground and into our
natural water systems and coming up through plumbing and making those in
Fracking areas sick and their water also spewing gasses which can be lit
right at the sink. And corporations dumping their waste products into
rivers and into the ground which poisons the groundwater, soils, kills
fish, and harms other wildlife. Same as the Flouride waste put into our
drinking water which is NOT good for our teeth or our pineal gland. So so
so many things we do to save a buck and increase profits over health!