Still trying to get the hang of how this email list works...

I read someone's comment on the archive, on how silver is toxic to aquatic
life.

Just wanted to mention that I had a baby red ear turtle that was not
thriving... wasn't eating much and looked sickly. After researching a bit,
I learned they are susceptible to respiratory infections. I put his little
face up to my nebulizer with CS, several times a day for several days and
he was as good as new.