From:   ascottx...@aol.com [SMTP:ascottx...@aol.com]
Sent:   Wednesday, December 08, 1999 6:54 PM
To:     silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject:        Re: CS>Hello List

Hi James,

I'm repeating it tonight. The supply is set for 30 volts and I'm using about
3/4 of a glass of distilled water. I'd say there is about 4" of wire in the
water spaced at about 1 1/2" with a 1/2" space at the bottom. The power
supply goes up to 5 amps and is graduated in 200 ma. increments. So far, the
needle hasn't moved. I might try to measure the current later with a more
sensitive hand held meter. I also want to try and measure the resistance to
see if that will give me a clue as to the concentration.

There is a current limiter on the supply but I imagine I am drawing microamps
and that is probably to sensitive to set it for.

 Hello Andy,

 Do you know how many amps you were drawing?

 James Osbourne Holmes
 a...@trail.com