In a message dated 6/21/00 4:05:41 PM EST, mdud...@execonn.com writes:

<< Magnetics, as well as a lot of other things can structure water, including
 adding things and shaking it, ie. homeopathics.  Using a spectrophotometer I
 have determined that totally unexpected things can structure water.  For
 instance, I have put water over a magnet, various crystals, and near various
 rings of metal that suppose to have healing powers, and have had people with
 healing energy hold their hands over water.  In all cases, a change was
easily
 seen by the instrument.

 And different items gave a different resonse, but I have no idea how to
 interpret it.

Marshall:

Tell us more about your spectrophotometric measurements of structured water.
If you prefer to do it off-line that's fine.

Roger