I can see that in cancer.  But for general killing of parasites and other
pathogens, will the same thing happen?  Most of the people I know will zap every
week or two to just keep things clean.  More for a preventative than a cure of
anything.

What is the treatment you are using on cancer?  What voltage, current and
frequency?  By on the tumor do you mean you actually insert the electrodes for
direct contact on the tumor, or that you apply the electrodes as near the tumor
as you can on the skin?

I have read that chemo and radiation both harden cancer making what does not get
killed off much more difficult to kill, even by other means such as Aprocot
seeds and soy products ( http://www.haelanproducts.com/ ). Sounds like
electrotherapy may do the same thing.

Thanks,

Marshall