Tony, I appreciate that input!!  pj

Tony Moody wrote:
> 
> Dear Dr,
> 
> I haven't found this on myself nor on any of my "friends". I would really like
> to get to understand what the difference is. It may give us a clue about how 
> the
> healing actually works. I have seen resistance but it was resistance to all
> healing.
> 
> I certainly agree that one should continue with daily treatments until well 
> past
> the time where all symptoms have disappeared. I also often encourage 
> "listening
> to the body" so they may take it upon themselves to stop and start their
> treatments according to their own body rhythms.
> 
> Respectfully,
> Tony
> 
> "Alex C. Torres" wrote:
> >
> > The suggestion that to use the zapper UNINTERRUPTED is really CRITICAL, you
> > must not stop using it for any reason because this treatments develops a
> > resistance to the use of electricity and frequencies, and no matter what you
> > do if it gets interrupted the results or effectiveness are minimal if not
> > zero due to the body get accustomed to this treatment. I compare this effect
> > as the treatments we gave for tuberculosis. If the patient stops or skips
> > some doses the treatment becomes non effective due to strains resistant to
> > the treatment. We find this effect on our patients, no matter which zapper
> > you use (High or low voltage) if stopped, no results any more.
> > Alex Torres M.D.
> > P.S. I know some persons that take medicines for years and never stops
> > taking them, as the date, we cannot found any negative effects using
> > electricity on the body, that's the reason to recommend to use it
> > indefinitely.
> >
> > -----Original Message-----
> > From: Bob Squires [mailto:[email protected]]
> > Sent: Tuesday, August 01, 2000 5:58 AM
> > To: [email protected]
> > Subject: CS>Zappers
> >
> >                     Jeff Madore;
> >
> >                 Jeff ,
> >           The problem with the dime is the concentrated surface area .
> > We supply our Zappers with about 4 1/2 " of  5/8  -----7/8 OD copper
> > tube  as hand holds . These are covered with a couple of wraps of wet
> > paper towels. I just tear one towel in half wrap it around and wet it .
> > normal treatment time is 7-10 min on and 20 min or so off repeated three
> > times or more a day, One session in the morning and another in the
> > evening works fine . I personally think  the zapper and the CS machine
> > used together is the best treatment for disease there is or ever has
> > been and that more people are cured of serious disease by this method
> > than all of the others put together . I also think that the prescription
> > drugs sold over the counter for huge amounts of money constitute the
> > greatest fraud there ever has been .
> >                 Your machine should be putting out from 4 1/2 to 5 dc
> > volts . this is not representative of what is going on but just a quick
> > easy check.. Concerning treatment those I know who have been cured of
> > serious diseases have used the Zapper every day some twice a day and
> > taken a quart of  5 PPM CS ,at the minimum,  every day . Even those who
> > have just come off of chemo therapy and been told there is no hope have
> > been totally healed in five to six weeks. These treatments must be used
> > in continued un broken fashion . After all what else is there that those
> > who are not wealthy can afford.
> >
> >                     Best wishes for your recovery
> >
> >                         Bob
> >
> > --
> > The silver-list is a moderated forum for discussion of colloidal silver.
> >
> > To join or quit silver-list or silver-digest send an e-mail message to:
> > [email protected]  -or-  [email protected]
> > with the word subscribe or unsubscribe in the SUBJECT line.
> >
> > To post, address your message to: [email protected]
> > Silver-list archive: http://escribe.com/health/thesilverlist/index.html
> > List maintainer: Mike Devour <[email protected]>