The first thing you have to distinguish is the
> difference
> between the blood purifier and the clark zapper and consider which one you
> have.
> then follow the protocols for your design.

Alvin,

Right now I have the Clark zapper, but I was considering getting a beck
device as I embark of his 4-point protocol. I was planning to use that
protocol because of my lyme, mycoplasma and candida problems.

I don't really know what role my clark zapper should play. Should I switch
to only using the beck device, which will take care of the parasites, or
should I use beck's device for the anti-lyme, etc., protocol and use clark's
for my parasite treatment?

What I really long for is an informed practitioner in my area. This group
gives me so much help, but I am sick and trying to understand and manage
this all by myself. If anyone knows of a great practitioner on the east US
coast, let me know.

Thanks,
Katie