Hi all,

I told a person with Lyme Disease I was going to use Beck's 4-point protocol
to get rid of my Lyme. She responded with this message:

.....Do you have any papers from the peer-reviewed literature on some of
these other techniques. I know they exist for colloidal silver and
hyperbaric
oxygen, but what about magnetic pulser and ozonated water? How, exactly, are
these supposed to work to kill the chetes? And what about the issue of
l-cyst forms. Do any of these techniques address that, specifically?......

Can someone help me to answer these questions? I would like to know myself
and also want to pass the information along.

With love,
Katie