On 8/2/00, Kent Hovind spoke on the Art Bell show.  "Dr. Hovind is
considered by many to be one of the foremost authorities on "Science and
the Bible". He is dedicated to the proclamation of scientific evidence
supporting the biblical record of creation and the history of the
world."

You can hear this program at  http://www.artbell.com/topics.html

Just click on the windows icon by the date 8/01/00.

The "contradictions" in the Bible are discussed here and at his web
site:  www.drdino.com

Just thought this might be of interest to some people on this list.

Sometimes we can be so busy looking under every stone (CS, zappers,
herbs, etc.) for our needs that we forget to look to the Rock.

Maureen