Just a statement of fact that we're almost always confused, make conclusions upon insufficient evidence , from them into rigid belief systems designed to make ourselves feel more secure and defend them with our very 'lives' and the lives of others. We just can't stand to acknowledge that some things are unknowable with our limited senses and not understandable with our idea that the brain is the only source of thought available. The senses are limiting devices more tuned to NOT sensing, the brain, a filter to limit thought. All this in order to focus ourselves into the third dimension enough to believe it really exists...enough to think that's all there is...and believe that fantasy enough to kill each other over it. [And believe that it's possible to die, when really, you're just breaking out of a fantasy of space time limitation..disillusioned, so to speak] The you that you presently know is but a billionth of the you that you really are.
 The senses are designed [by you] to fool you and they do it well.
 Ken