Carol Webb wrote:

> Hello silver-list,
> I am joining you because I believe that CS has
> great potential. We (husband and self) have just
> made our first CS generator, and are feeling
> quite proud of our effort.
>
> I have a minor niggle which becomes a
> nuisance when I want to do something physical.
> My nose runs. This is a sinus problem which the
> medical profession have failed miserably to
> address. I have 6 pints of CS, how do I dose
> myself? I don't know the ppm yet, but it is clear
> and looks good.

Use a laser pointer and verify that you have some tyndall.
http://silver-lightning.com/tyndall .

Once you verify some tyndall, which indicates you do indeed have a colloid,
then you are ready to use it.  My experience is that CS is not very
effective when taken internally for sinus infections.  Go ahead an take it,
it is better than nothing, but what you want to do it get the CS up into the
nasal passages.  Dump the contents of a nasal sprayer and put in CS and use
that.  I think you will have the best results that way.

Marshall