Dear Marshall,
I think I should take you on a shopping trip in
England. I want to cry..If only you knew!!!
It took me about 3 weeks to source the silver,
another trek to get a meter, and the worse
component was 'water'. We had to accept some
past its sell by date from Boots which is our
biggest pharmacy. We may be fortunate and
find that Tandy, which has limited radio Shack
components has one. We don't have a RS in
Wolverhampton where I am, perhaps there is
one in London. No, I'm afraid it will be another
search.

I know someone living in the wilds of California,
with access to a town of 5,000 people who can
shop better than we can.
Love and Light
Carol