Silvia,

I wear it under the waistband of my shorts against the bare skin; the
elastic holds it in place. My shirt is outside the shorts; not tucked
in. I wear it for hours at a time and have never had any adverse
reactions but that is not to say that someone else might not. I have put
it under a sock in the winter time but it tends to be too much pressure
against my ankle. You could use a piece of elastic with velcro to hold
it on your arm or your leg.

Diane