> > Neat idea Ron - Did you herx from any critter invasion or just doing the
> > zapper for health maintenance?
> >
> No herx reaction from the Croft zapper that I could identify.
>
> Ron

Oops - misread your question.  If you're alive, you probably have parasites,
hence my use of the zapper.  No great sightings.  The first time I used the
zapper, one I made from instructions in "Cure for all Disease," I had a
tremendous relaxation, including muscles that never relaxed before - happened
overnight, not immediately.

Ron
Ron Burnett ... representing Nutramerica(TM)
Blood-specific weight loss & multivitamin products & more.
e-mail:  ronburn...@compuserve.com
http://store.nutramerica.com/ronburnett             Nutramerica ID #383014
Conference call, Sunday night, 9:00 eastern time:  918-222-7004, pin #5831