>ALL I CAN SAY IS I'VE HAD LYME 12 YEARS AND SAW ALOT OF SPIROCHETES IN THE
>PETRE DISH THAT WERE CULTURED AFTER ONLY FIVE DAYS IN MAY.  SCARY.  I WORE
>THE  "CROFT TERMINATOR" IN MY RIGHT BRA AND ALSO PUT IT UNDER MY SKIRT
>ELASTIC RIGHT SIDE NEAR LIVER, ALSO DIRECTLY OVER SPINE AS I LAY ON MY BACK
>FOR A FEW HOURS.
>
>INTO  DAY TWO I HAD A BIG  ESCALATION OF SYMPTOMS.  LIKE SPIROCHETE TOXINS
>ARE ON THE LOSE.  I ADDED 20 MINUTES OF MAGNETIC PULSER IN AFTERNOON OF DAY
>TWO AND DID RIFE FREQUENCIES FOR BABESIA.  MOST PROMINENT RESULTS NOTICED
>AFTER ZAPPER, BUT KEPT ON EVEN AFTER M.P. AND GOT SO BAD I've QUIT
>EVERYTHING FOR 3 DAYS.  I CAN GUESS EITHER YOUR ZAPPER NOT AS STRONG, OR YOU
>DON'T HAVE THE PROBLEM I HAVE.
>IF YOU HAVE DIE-OFF IT DOES MAKE YOU FEEL BAD, AND GOTTA DRINK LOTS OF WATER
>TO GET THROUGH  IT AND MELLOW OUT.  SILVIA

Hi Silvia & All;

Reading this post prompted me to share somethinmg with you. I recently
wanted to place the Zapper electrodes very prcisely. I went to a medical
supply store and bought electrodes for a "Tens" unit.

Called "Mult-Use" Reusable self-adhering TENS/FES/NMS Electrodes. Part # 6291
Size 3" x 1" with pin connection   4 Electrodes per package
UNI-PATCH  1-800 328-9454      $15.00

These electrodes have a small hole to insert the TENs pin connection. I
striped back some 110 volt AC Romex cable and used the copper ground lead.
Pretty good fit and clip the zapper to that. It has a very sticky surface
that really holds where you want it. When done you place it back on the
"liner" for storage.

If anyone knows why this wont work, let me know.

Phil Sr.