Dean,
That's extremely interesting because the thought popped into my mind that
perhaps you somehow intermixed the Clarke and Beck protocols.
Do you have any experience with the Beck zapper and your sinus condition?
Beck runs 30+ bipolar square waves @~4 pps where Clarke runs ~9v positive offset
square waves @ ~30khz.
Your boost in voltage may have been to the critical level to start electrifying
blood.
                                                        Chuck

If you can't solve the problems of the world with chocolate chip cookies, then
how can you solve them?