Uhhh, initial instructions that I glean from Beck lectures and such, indicate 2
hour sessions daily for 2 months.

Now, I just got the device (Sota) about a week ago, so I'm not the best source
for info. There's nothing terribly wrong with me either except for terminal
sense of humor. (I know it's gonna get me killed).

I do have some chronic conditions that most of us have and I do check for
changes whenever I try something new.
(for example: those on CS for a couple of months should check their tongues. I
noticed that a coating had disappeared.)

I was wondering if anyone on the list had something dramatic.
Your relief of sinus conditions certainly qualifies.
                                                        Chuck
Dyslexics have more fnu !