As far as I can determine, the Bredic method is submerged electrode
arcing.

Ivan.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ode Coyote" <coy...@alltel.net>

<snip>

[zero mention of Bredic sol colloidal silver which is what electro
colloidal silver is] used in a worst case scenerio in massive doses just
short of killing the subjects with enough silver to make a bullet,
administered just about as fast. And still, argaria was rare and toxic
reaction almost unheard of. Nor did they mention how many subjects did
not develop the condition even at those massive doses of silver
compounds! ..no matter how hard they tried to induce it.

> The FDA says that Bredic Sol colloidal silver is not recognized [by
us] as safe and effective..but they don't say that they never tested it
to any degree or that it is unsafe or ineffective.
> They won't even listen to thousands of testimonies.
>
> They don't recognize air as safe and effective either, but we all know
how well it works in supporting breathing and combustion. Testify on
behalf of air? Save your breath and keep breathing. You don't need their
permission...especially if they refuse to study it and make some attempt
at honesty in their documentation.