Ivan Anderson wrote:

> Silver is oxidised at a couple of Volts. What do you think happens at
> the anode of a CS generator. The silver electrode is oxidised into
> silver ions which then enter the solution. Depending on the method of
> manufacture some metallic silver, that is unoxidised, uncharged silver
> particles, are included in the colloid.

Not true in HVAC systems since it gets reduced back to silver immediately on
the next half cycle.  In LVDC silver oxide is produced, but is almost
insoluable, and thus precipitates out on the electrode.  If it is a colloid
then it is silver metallic particles, if it is silver oxide, then it is a
black power that forms on the electrode or drops to the bottom.

Silver oxide only has a solubility of .13 ppm in cold water, thus if you
have any ppm of silver greater than that, it cannot be silver oxide.
Dissolved silver oxide has not tyndall.

> In order to enter the blood via the digestive tract the silver must be
> in the ionic form, in order to become attached to the protein or amino
> acid transporters so that they may pass the through the channels in the
> cells. If you know different do tell.

I am pretty sure this is untrue, but will have to research it for
references.  Many colloids are easily absorbed into the blood stream
provided the particles are small enought, less than 15 nm from what I have
read.  Some elements require channels, but many do not.

CS is much more effective than silver compounds, so if what you are saying
is true, how do you explain the difference?

How would it become ionic form in the stomach?  CS is untouched by
hydrochloric acid at body tempertures.

Marshall