Hi, Brooks--

The following was posted here:

"MSM can also be synthesized from petroleum by-products, from natural
gas.  When a friend says, "they have found MSM for a few dollars a pound"
that is what they've found, and it doesn't work the same in the body!
Period!
The synthesized version is not the same. MSM cannot be taken alone,
that's
why Gary mixed it with Woolfberry, Vitamin C, etc. and certain co -
nutrients to activate it.

"If someone tells you they've tried MSM and it doesn't work. Chances
are they probably used an adulterated version without the activating
co-neutrients. They need Sulfurzyme! What they took doesn't work!

"Read the book the "MSM Miracle" by Dr Jacob and Dr.
Lawrence. Very good book. Dr Lawrence told me, after he spoke after a
YL conference last year, Sufurzyme is the best source of MSM that he
knows of, in spite of the MSM advertisement in his book, for an inferior
product, installed to defer publishing costs. Dr. Lawrence said  he would
have
advertised Sulfurzyme in the  book he coauthored, but Gary didn't want
Sulfurzyme advertised that way! To me, sulfurzyme is nothing short of
a Miracle!"

Therein are ambiguous derrogations of MSM products because of 1)
synthetic origin, 2) impurity ('adulteration'), 3) LACK of impurities
(co-nutrients)!  Of course, if two products are identical, their
different origins wouldn't matter, but labels aren't nomenclature; to
wit: the diverse & discrepant products bearing the label "vitamin C",
"vitamin E", etc.).  Should I infer from your reply that *purity* is the
only quality issue?  Tx.

--Russ