In a message dated 6/12/01 9:27:33 AM EST, colloidalsilverd...@hotmail.com
writes:

<< I doubt that 15 ppm of silver nitrate would causes Argyria, but
 personally, I would avoid ingesting nitrate compounds whenever possible.

 > frank key >>

Frank: Unhealthy? Yes, you're probably right, but I think you'd be surprised
just how much nitrate we ingest on a daily basis, particularly the
(presumably) most health conscious among us -- vegetarians. Despite these
POTENTIAL problems with nitrates, as far as I know, this problem (if you want
to call it that) has not exactly risen to epoch proportions. Have any of the
silver nitrate nose drop crowd ever suffered from nitrate poisoning? Are we
building a nitrate mountain (guana?) out of a mole hill? Roger