Just thought I'd share a recent experience with everyone.
I have not had an outbreak of herpes on my hand for over a year and a half
since drinking cs. I've been drinking about 2 oz. of cs daily as a
maintenance dose for quite some months. Just this week without any warning
signs I developed a numerous amount of blisters. I drank full 8-10 oz glasses
beginning the first day that I noticed the blisters and they still continued
to develop. I'll have to say that they did not grow as grandiose as they used
to but they were still very visible and painful.
The only change in my situation that I can think of is that I have been
taking some herbs to regulate my hormones for about a month and a half. I
think estrogen and progesterone aggravate the virus.
I am pretty concerned that the cs did not obliterate the outbreak this time
around and am just crossing my fingers that this doesn't become a monthly
nightmare again.
I guess I'll keep you posted.
~Hanan