Thank you everyone for your replies.
I think I was in shock over having an outbreak after so long and being so
confident in cs.
I put 35% H202 on the sores yesterday and have been spraying them with cs.
They seem to be drying up a bit more quickly.
I will try the Gatorade suggestion...been following that discussion a little
bit and I guess it's time to think about it more seriously.
Lysine did help out some in the past so I might try that again.
How much zinc should one take daily?
Been riding a motorcycle lately so the sun may factor into the dilemma.
Will definitely try the boiling water treatment if I do get another outbreak.
I keep meaning to get some DMSO.
And...I guess it's time for me to look more seriously at the other Beck
protocols.
What an exhausting virus!!

~Hanan

P.S. I was taking the herbs to fill out my breasts a bit...they kinda
deflated after having my child. The herbs actually work pretty well and
quickly. I've stopped taking them and hope I will not have another outbreak
any time soon. And I hope my breast won't deflate again! :)