In a message dated 7/17/01 1:12:06 AM EST, rainis...@aol.com writes:

<< Subj:     CS>Herpes Whitlow Recurrence
 Date:  7/17/01 1:12:06 AM EST
 From:  rainis...@aol.com
 To:    silver-list@eskimo.com

 Just thought I'd share a recent experience with everyone.
 I have not had an outbreak of herpes on my hand for over a year and a half
 since drinking cs. I've been drinking about 2 oz. of cs daily as a
 maintenance dose for quite some months. Just this week without any warning
 signs I developed a numerous amount of blisters. I drank full 8-10 oz
glasses
 beginning the first day that I noticed the blisters and they still continued
 to develop. I'll have to say that they did not grow as grandiose as they
used
 to but they were still very visible and painful.
 The only change in my situation that I can think of is that I have been
 taking some herbs to regulate my hormones for about a month and a half. I
 think estrogen and progesterone aggravate the virus.
 I am pretty concerned that the cs did not obliterate the outbreak this time
 around and am just crossing my fingers that this doesn't become a monthly
 nightmare again.
 I guess I'll keep you posted.
 ~Hanan

Hanan: Try mixing your maintenance CS with 2 parts Gatorade, 1 part CS to see
if that helps. Also apply the CS directly on the outbreak using a gauze to
keep the area moist with CS. Roger