With most preparations that listers make being both ionic and colloidal,
[conducts electricity AND has a TE] the whole point of what it is that
works where is somewhat moot. It all works as well as it does wherever and
however it's applied. IT's like a shotgun blast...the
pellets/nails/staples/rats teeth that miss don't do anything at all but the
ones that hit...[you get the idea].
 Color may be a moot point as well and for a similar reason.  A colored CS
most likely contains both small and large particles, though, personally I
think it best to avoid really large ones and prefer to make the colorless
variety. It could be that a varient soup within a range might actually
provide some greater benefit. I dunno.
 Some say that anything over 5 PPM does the job.  5 PPM at what quantity?
No problem, just use enough, too much goes wasted and the rest is just
water.  There's not even much need to measure it...just glug down some
whenever you feel like it or paste it on till it feels right.

 Nearly everyones version of CS is good, some might be a little better but
no ones is vastly superior enough to try and hide the process/content, cut
down anothers product or try and promote ones own over anothers in that
[ill] manner.
 The hucksters who use fear based sales propaganda generally don't have a
clue to what they have, promote hearsay, personal beliefs and legend as
fact and try to hide ignorance with gobbledy gook technopsychobabble and
diversionary finger pointing. [My sh*t don't stink...HIS does]

 So really, there's no basis for a fight.  Just matters of interest.

Ken