Evening Dick,

>>is what little I know about CS. Any PPM from 3 to 10 is good and you can begin by taking a teaspoon twice a day for a few days and increase when you feel like it.

I may be wrong, but I think the starting doses you suggest may be for a sick person rather than a person with no know ailments or serious malfunctions.

When I made my first batch which was 16 ounces, I promptly downed the complete 16 ounces.
At times, I will take from one to 3 ounces.

However when I have a fever or think I may have gotten some bad food, I always make a 16 ounce batch and drink the full 16 ounces.

I realize this is a personal thing and everyone has to make his own decision.

I have never experienced a single bad effect from any CS ingestion after 2 years.

  Wayne

To join or quit silver-list or silver-digest send an e-mail message to: silver-list-requ...@eskimo.com -or- silver-digest-requ...@eskimo.com