The various CS makers have not established a standard, so, ther is naturally a lot of confusion.
Most of them use a conductivity meter which measure a variable IONIC silver content, but since most CS is both ionic and particulate [collidal] this is not an accurate measurement and can be off on the low side by more than 40%.
To my mind, the photospectrometer, though it is much better by far as a standard, might be off a bit too. I have encountered comparative anomolies between labs using different testing procedures.

But the practical bottom line is:
As weak as 5 PPM is effective and as strong as 100PPM not harmful, so, it doesn't really matter that much. Use your taste buds and a laser for TE and let a moderate intuition be your guide.
Most people can taste CS over 10 PPM and few can taste CS at 5 PPM or less.
A strong TE and/or a metallic "bite" means pretty strong stuff..use a bit less.

[guesstimations for LVDC]
If the CS was made with a 3 nines type generator and is colorless, it's probably around 5 PPM. A pale yellow is likely around 10 PPM. 3 nines with some form of stirring and without color...10 - 15 PPM?
If it was made with a current controlled generator with some form of stirring and is colorless, it's probably under 30 PPM.

ken