From: "Terry Chamberlin" <tcj...@yahoo.ca>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2001 6:13 PM
Subject: CS>Athletes foot

Moving back to the subject of CS, I have been for the
last month performing an extended liver/gallbladder
cleanse. Strangely, as the cleansing proceeds, several
less-than-pleasant symptoms have popped up, among them
very bad athletes foot (or what feels and acts so). I
washed my feet and bathed them 2xday in CS, plus wore
socks that had been soaked in CS, with minimal
benefit. I'll admit, I was surprised. I expected CS to
erase the problem quickly.

I finally applied some Tea Tree oil lotion, and the
problem was gone in one day. Interesting.