  From: rogalt...@aol.com [mailto:rogalt...@aol.com]
  Sent: Friday, September 28, 2001 10:27 AM
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Subject: Re: CS>Ions vs Particles

  In a message dated 9/28/2001 10:20:27 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
squi...@silver.nxlkhost.com writes:

    The solubility issue is another matter.  I meant to repond to Roger's
post with the following:  we've seen and worked with products from
concentrations of 3ppm on the low side to 3,200ppm at the upper end -- the
latter one of several formulations that range to 32,000ppm. So....
    Stephen

  Stephen: Perhaps you've missed the discussion -- over the last several
months -- in which it was put forward (and apparently readily believed by
most) that the solubility limit of ionic silver is 13 PPM. Roger