  From: rogalt...@aol.com [mailto:rogalt...@aol.com]
  Sent: Friday, September 28, 2001 11:08 AM
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Subject: Re: CS>Ions vs Particles

  In a message dated 9/28/2001 10:50:39 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
squi...@silver.nxlkhost.com writes:

    Thanks, Roger
    ....guess I did.  But it is not so.  We've got formulations based on our
std 10ppm product of 23ppm 34ppm and higher -- all as might be characterized
as ionic.  The truth is no doubt more complex, ie. there is 'ionic' and
there is 'ionic'.  We're working at a level of scientific inquiry that is
not fully understood.

  Stephen: I think one should not be too quick to wring ones hands in
despair by dismissing the science we have at our disposal as being
inadequate to provide important insights. Please check my calculations. Tell
me where there are oversimplifications, bad assumptions, or just plain
mistakes. As I said before, ionic species are readily definable. There is no
mystique surrounding them as far as I know. Roger