http://mfile.akamai.com/5022/wma/artbell.download.akamai.com/5022/shows/01/09/artbell010928.asx

This is the Ed Dames interview on Art Bell from last night.

He starts at the 1:08 or so hour point.

Here are some of the things said:

   * Diseases will run rampant shortly
   * We will be getting a national id card, which will contain the Biblical
     mark of the beast.
   * There will be a stamp that must be applied to the card that will indicate
     that you have gotten a polyvarient shot, for HIV and other things, and
     this IS the mark of the Beast. (Now I understand why those who receive the
     mark end up with horrible sores, and want to die. I wonder if CS would
     kill whatever they put in the shot so it won't cause the problems)
   * We will close our borders.
   * The false prophet is TV, and the false prophet convinces everyone to
     follow the antiChrist.
   * There will be a (ground) war in the middle east, and at some point
     something happens where everyone looks up at once, then clouds surround
     the earth. Also at this time every falls down, so it is like a huge
     earthquake or pole shift.
   * 666 stands for money and the global economy and the forces behind it.

Marshall