In a message dated 9/28/2001 2:34:51 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
mdud...@execonn.com writes:

> Subj:Re: CS>This is worth listening to
> Date:9/28/2001 2:34:51 PM Eastern Daylight Time
> From:    mdud...@execonn.com (Marshall Dudley)
> To:    silver-list@eskimo.com
>

> Are you sure? Ed has consistantly said that they cannot date events.  They
> can't even date events in the past, much less the future. Marshall

Marshall: Yes, I'm sure. As I recall, the way Ed got around the unknown time
factor was to look at RELATIVE time. The cataclysmic event he saw from remote
viewing could be placed BEFORE the Y2k event. How he came up with the spring
or summer before the new millennium, I don't know. Anyway nothing happened on
both fronts. As the old saying goes, "If you can't predict accurately,
predict often." Roger