In a message dated 9/28/2001 1:39:22 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
mdud...@execonn.com writes:

> Subj:CS>This is worth listening to
> Date:9/28/2001 1:39:22 PM Eastern Daylight Time
> From:    mdud...@execonn.com (Marshall Dudley)
> To:    silver-off-topic-l...@yahoogroups.com, silver-list@eskimo.com
>

>  <A
> HREF="http://mfile.akamai.com/5022/wma/artbell.download.akamai.com/5022/shows/01/09/artbell010928.asx";>

> http://mfile.akamai.com/5022/wma/artbell.download.akamai.com/5022/shows/01/09/artbell010928.asx
> </A> This is the Ed Dames interview on Art Bell from last night. He starts at
> the 1:08 or so hour point. Here are some of the things said:
>
> Diseases will run rampant shortly
> We will be getting a national id card, which will contain the Biblical mark
> of the beast.
> There will be a stamp that must be applied to the card that will indicate
> that you have gotten a polyvarient shot, for HIV and other things, and this
> IS the mark of the Beast. (Now I understand why those who receive the mark
> end up with horrible sores, and want to die. I wonder if CS would kill
> whatever they put in the shot so it won't cause the problems)
> We will close our borders.
> The false prophet is TV, and the false prophet convinces everyone to follow
> the antiChrist.
> There will be a (ground) war in the middle east, and at some point
> something happens where everyone looks up at once, then clouds surround the
> earth. Also at this time every falls down, so it is like a huge earthquake
> or pole shift.
> 666 stands for money and the global economy and the forces behind it.

Marshall: Ed Dames also said (also on the Art Bell show) that the world will
end as we know it during the spring or summer of 1999. So he wasn't really
worried about Y2k. At least he was half right. BTW, is Art still around? I
thought he retired. Maybe Ed should retire. At least Art's questions are more
interesting than Ed's answers. Roger