  From: doodlso...@aol.com
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Thursday, November 08, 2001 8:15 PM
  Subject: CS>(no subject)

  Hi! I have been reading the list emails---thanks to all! for the good
  info.
  I have been making CS only a short time with a  system that uses 3
  9-volt batteries and two ,999 fine coins. I use  a  quart of distilled water
heated to almost boiling;  process  30 minutes cleaning the coins every 10
minutes. The product I get is pale yellow  then but by the next day is much
darker.  Also there is a
  small amount of blackish sediment at the bottom by the third day.
  I say a small --like a pencilled line with no visible depth.

  Is  it ok to pour off the clear yellow Cs and  discard the sediment?
  What about the PPM on this---
  Love to hear your thoughts.
  Donna