Hi DG.

I don't know if I am one of the people you were addressing with your post,
but I started the thread asking for information on specific models of CS Pro
generators. I was
asking specifically about the MHVAC ("UNI-PHASE 16, 48, & MAX-128") systems
made by them.

All of the responses I got at the time were negative. I got only one on the
list; it came from Solar and can be found at
http://escribe.com/health/thesilverlist/m40057.html I found Solar's comments
to be quite clear and unambiguous.

As I said in my earlier post, I also got two replies off list, both of which
were even more negative and critical. I do not have permission from the
authors of the private emails to
me to post them to the list or to forward them to anyone. However both of
the people are on the list and if they wish to contact you with their
information I'm sure they will.

If you believe that this information is inaccurate the best way to
counteract it is with more accurate information based on your own
experience. Have you had any experience with any of these, MHVAC ("UNI-PHASE
16, 48, & MAX-128") systems??

I was not then nor am I now specifically looking for negative input on this
company or any of their products, nor do I believe that any of the people
who responded to me had any ulterior motives or "hidden agendas".

If you have had any personal experience with any of the CS Pro
MHVA("UNI-PHASE 16, 48, or MAX-128") systems,  I would like as much to hear
it now as I would have when I first posted my request for information on
people's experiences with any of these products.

BTW James-Osbourne: Holmes had very favorable comments about CS Pro's Ultra
Pro model.

LTR  }}:{(
Langsley T Russell
Bulloved Bulldogs