Hi Nancy.

Thanks for your response on the CS Pro MHVAC generator. I genuinely value
the input. I looked back through the archives to find any previous posts you
had made on the subject because I didn't remember anybody making any
favorable comments about this particular model or line of models.

Here is what I found.

"I would not hesitate to recommend CS Pro Systems.  Bruce Marx there is
extremely helpful.  He will guide you all the way.
Nancy"

That was the total contents of your post. Clearly it say's nothing about the
MHVAC line of generators. There have been other favorable comments about the
company and other of their generators. My focus however was and is on the
MHVAC line in particular, and when I asked for input on those specific
generators, until your post of 11/25 (yesterday), I had heard only negative
comments.

Thank you for taking the time to post your experiences with the CS Pro MHVAC
'Uni-Phase "MAX PAK" - 128' system. This is indeed the precise model in
which I have the most interest.

I'm glad to hear your favorable comments about the unit. If you don't mind I
would like to ask you a couple more questions.

What is the color of the CS produced? Would you call the TE strong, light,
or nonexistent? Have you had it tested for ppm? have you had it tested for
particle size? Have you had it tested for particulate vs ionic content? If
yes would you mind sharing the findings of any tests done, and by whom they
were done?

Would you mind sharing just what is meant by your statement, "Because of MY
carelessness, I blew an electorde twice during that time."?   You also said
"I called Bruce Marx and he talked me through my problem." What was your
problem? Was it the cause of: "I fed Exed my lid to him, and within 5 days I
was back in production."?  What had happened to the lid?

Again thank you for taking the time to share your experiences. I consider
the information you have provided, and any additional information you may
provide on this product, to be quite valuable in my decision making process.

As always, if your prefer, please feel free to respond to me off list.

LTR  }}:{(
Langsley T Russell
Bulloved Bulldogs
bullo...@nitline.com