Sure.  And it might explain why all CS is effective no matter how badly
it's made.
 No matter how many huge particles there are, there are also small ones
present.
 The body just sorts them out according to what it can use, sending them to
where they can go.
 What can't get in goes through and what can get in..does. [Working like a
simple membrane filter]

 BTW  I filled a jug with my 300+ PPM tap water.  It also appears darker
than distilled but not as dark as the jug full of clear CS [in indirect
lighting]

 The well water has a weaker TE than the CS...but many times the meter
reading.
It follows that the conductivity of the tap water is due to ionic or
dissolved minerals and ions don't reflect red laser light [too small for
the wavelength?] and the tap water has a lower concentration of suspended
particles than the CS.
 They both have a metallic taste but the CS has a much stronger metallic
flavor.
 Could it be that we don't taste ions very well?
 Could the metallic flavor be from a battery effect on the tongue similar
to tasteing metal when touching a nine volt battery onto the tongue?

 If we had a variable color laser, or even a bright flashlight, could the
dominant particle size be determined by which wavelength gets reflected the
most?
Ken