The hydroxide radicals are already there in the dyhydrogen monoxide which
composes 99.9999% of the CS. This is nothing more than H(OH) a hydrogen ion
and an hydroxide radical. If any hydrogen bubbles off, then the hydroxide
radical is freed.

BTW here is an msds on the substance:

http://www.radix.net/~fornax/me/msdsdhmo.html

and a complete web site devoted to it:

http://www.dhmo.org/ which states:

"Its basis is the unstable radical Hydroxide, the components of which are
found in a number of caustic, explosive and poisonous compounds such as
Sulfuric Acid, Nitroglycerine and Ethyl Alcohol. "

Of course to most of us, we call it water.

Marshall