----- Original Message -----
From: S & J Young <you...@konnections.net>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, December 25, 2001 10:35 PM
Subject: Re: CS>Lunar CS making

> I challange anyone to demonstrate
> how the position of the moon in relation to the Earth can possibly make
any
> difference to the production of CS.  It would be helpful if those posting
> such stuff do a little research to determine if there is any scientific
> basis for what is claimed...

Actually, various studies have shown that the moon's cycles strongly
influence the behavior of humans, animals and plants. This is not strange
when you consider that the moon's gravitational pull on the earth affects
the tides. Our bodies are a little over two-thirds water. Why should we be
immune from the moon's effects?

There is a whole system of farming called BioDynamic, begun by the scientist
Rudolf Steiner. This system utilizes the principles of the interaction
between the heavenly bodies, including the earth, and the effects these
interactions have on plant life here. Farming is very hard work. Farmers
would not invest so much time and money in BioDynamic methods if it didn't
have some validity.

The effects of the moon can be so strong that some Rife researchers have
even reported that sometimes frequencies do not seem to work as well, or
even at all, during the full moon. Though the researchers speculate that
this may be due to an electromagnetic anomoly, they really don't know why.
However, just because they don't know why doesn't mean that their
observations are untrue. We don't know the "why" of lots of phenomena. But
part of being a good scientist is remaining open to accepting that things
may happen that are beyond what you've been taught to believe are possible.

Best,
Nina