It's pretty obvious that making colloidal silver is by no means a simple
process as evidenced by the volume of messages on this list.
 Our only saving grace is that a really wide range of results "does the job".

Hammers, regardless of size , shape or style of swinging it... drive nails.
{If it won't, maybe it's not a hammer}
 Ken